Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Sketchbook Round-Up: Volume 24

Welcome to my biweekly summary of things I've drawn.




I am restless and one million percent not feeling computer stuff today.  It's beautiful outside and there are tons of things to see and places to go, so I'm going to make this quick.  I finished the She's Crafty update and delivered it to its new owner, who seemed pretty thrilled with it.  

After that giant thing was done, I redesigned the Yeti Crafts logo.  The old alpaca logo was something I drew in the planning stages of this little biz and wasn't intended to represent me for as long as it did.  I absolutely love this new one.

The Unisaurus Rex for Yeti Crafts
Right now I'm working on Frankenstein's Monster and his bride going to prom.  It's been a struggle.  I know what I'm trying to draw, and I can see my hand and understand that it works properly, and yet the lines I make are incorrect and infuriating.  If you follow me on Instagram, you got to witness the meltdown yesterday involving fire.  This video lets me know I'm not alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment