Tuesday, June 9, 2015

What I've Been Up To Lately

My monthly record of productivity.


Mermaid by Jessi Carrowiano | Yeti Crafts
 
This mermaid is available in high quality prints, mugs, throw pillows, clocks, and tapestries on Society6! 
 

 I started working on the paintings of things that make me happy.  I can tell you one thing that doesn't make me happy - these paintings.  I don't paint often enough to be as good at it as I want to be and I've been swearing a lot.
What I've Been Up To Lately | Yeti Crafts
I've been spending most of my time working on the RVA Street Art series.  There have been a lot of long days shooting photos in Richmond, and I love it!  Then I come home and spend even more long days editing photos, researching, and putting together the actual posts, which is less fun, but still good. I'm currently about a quarter of the way through posting the murals painted in 2013, so there's still a lot to come.  
What I've Been Up To Lately | Yeti Crafts
Zipper pouches! I actually ran out of zippers and had to order more!  These pouches will eventually be for sale, so keep and eye out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment