Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Sketchbook Round-Up: Volume 7

Sketchbook Round-Up: Volume 7 | Yeti Crafts




Sketchbook Round-Up: Volume 7 | Yeti Crafts
You can follow my semi-regular sketching on Instagram!

Ugh.  This round-up is even weaker than the last one.  In my defense, I've been sick and planning  a vacation and two trips to Richmond.  Are those excuses or reasons?  Does it matter?  Is my noble goal disintegrating before my very eyes?

Regardless, I'm still drawing whenever I feel up to it.  This batch is mostly just pencil drawings, and not for any particular reason.  I really love Enid Coleslaw up there (3rd and 4th on the top row).  The last two are Bryce Dallas Howard (they're actually the same drawing, the first one was a progress shot) because I'd been to see Jurassic World that day and it blew my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment