Friday, October 27, 2017

What I've Been Up to Lately: Summer 2017, Part II

What I've Been Up To Lately: Summer 2017, Part II | Jessi Corsentino

This is the second part of this post about all the things I drew and made over the summer while I wasn't blogging. The first part was last week.


What I've Been Up to Lately: Summer 2017, Part II | Jessi Corsentino
Mermaid Saint

Remember waaaay back in May when I did the Mer-May drawing challenge? Well, I really liked a few of those sketches and turned this one into a finished illustration.  You can get prints and products of this on Society6 .

What I've Been Up to Lately: Summer 2017, Part II | Jessi Corsentino

Lowbirds - Commission


One of my very best friends is in a really good Honky Tonk band called the Lowbirds and they asked me to draw this for them.  It's my attempt at hot rod art. I liked the concept art more than the final product. It was fun to draw, though!
What I've Been Up to Lately: Summer 2017, Part II | Jessi Corsentino
Cardinal - Commission
This fat little cardinal is a commission for someone, and I don't want to say too much about it because they're giving it as a gift. This one came really easily to me and I think it turned out really pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment