Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Sketchbook Round-Up: Volume 22

Sketchbook Round-Up: Volume 22 | Yeti Crafts
More 30 Day Drawing Challenge sketches and other things, too!



Sketchbook Round-Up: Volume 22 | Yeti Crafts
Follow me on Instagram!

I haven't been sticking to the 30 Day Drawing Challenge.  A lot of the prompts are just bummers like "Something You Miss" or "Something You Need." Boo.  No thanks.  I did draw Delirium for the prompt "Comic," a magnolia blossom for "Favorite Plant," a girl with Charlie's Angels hair for "Just a Doodle," a carousel horse for "Something New," a Volkswagen Beetle for "Something Orange," and a cute and comfy desk chair for "Something You Want." On the days I ditched the challenge, I still drew, and I feel like that's what's really important.  I worked on sketches for what would become the finished illustration "Lithodora," a disgruntled goldfish who's tired of feeling unappreciated, and a birthday present I'm drawing for a little boy who apparently has too many toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment