Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Sketchbook Round-Up: Volume 11

Sketchbook Round-Up: Volume 11 | Yeti Crafts
Is the rut finally over?




Sketchbook Round-Up: Volume 11 | Yeti Crafts
Follow me on Instagram!

I'm finally getting back into the swing of things as far as drawing regularly goes.  I reworked the fish girl.  I like the original colors better, but I think the new fish is an improvement. I'll probably make another version of this at some point.  I really want to learn hand lettering, and played around with it a little bit recently.  (The image above was on Instagram for a whole day before anyone realized there was a typo in it.)  The middle row are all WIP shots of this little witch baby that I'm pretty excited about.  The summer is basically over which means it's Halloween until it snows, and that's my very favorite time of year. She'll be finished this week (hopefully) and there will be prints available. The pictures in the bottom row are all from a weekend in Richmond, where I sketched what I saw instead of adorable, round-featured doll babies.  Sketching at the VMFA was amazing, and I will be doing that as often as I'm able.

No comments:

Post a Comment