Tuesday, August 11, 2015

What I've Been Up To Lately

What I've Been Up to Lately \ Yeti Crafts
My monthly summary of the things I've made and done.


I've been super busy lately!  Let me tell you all about it.  The biggest time-suck, as per usual, has been driving to Richmond to photograph murals.  Last week, I took pictures of the murals that just went up as part of the Richmond Mural Project, which means I'm all caught up and I don't think I'll be doing that anymore.

I've also been devoting a lot of time to the Cryptozoology Craft Swap I'm hosting.  Here's a progress shot of one of the things I'm making for my swap buddy:

What I've Been Up To Lately | Yeti Crafts
You can see what people are working on for the swap by checking out #cryptoswap2015 on Instagram.

What I've Been Up To Lately | Yeti Crafts
Zipper pouches.

What I've Been Up To Lately | Yeti Crafts

I've wanted to make a granny-square blanket for ages! When my friends found out that the baby they were expecting would be a girl and that her name would be Daisy, I knew it was the perfect opportunity to make this thing. Unfortunately, I waited too long to start and the baby was born last week.  Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment