Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Sketchbook Round-Up: Volume 3


Sketchbook Round-Up: Volume 3 | Yeti Crafts

I'm still sticking to my resolution to draw (almost) every day, and I'm really pleased with the results thus far. (You can follow my daily sketches on Instagram.  I don't post all of them here, so you might be missing out on the good stuff.*)

(*You're not.)



Sketchbook Round-Up: Volume 3 | Yeti Crafts
From top left: portrait that was part of a commission, Chris, self portrait with wonky eye, mermaid, girl with cupcake, little nautical cameo doodle, development of nautical cameo doodle, Jinkx Monsoon, space girl

I started playing around a little with different styles and arrangements.  Drawing every day gives me the chance to experiment and figure out exactly what I want to present in my finished work.

Speaking of finished work - I reworked that nautical doodle into an actual painting.

Sailor Girl by Jessi Carrowiano of Yeti Crafts
Sailor Girl 

No comments:

Post a Comment