Friday, April 3, 2015

Sketchbook Round-Up: Volume 2

Sketchbook Round-Up: Volume 2 | Yeti Crafts



With a few very reasonable exceptions, I've been sticking to my goal of drawing something every day.  I feel like it's paying off, but it can be really frustrating.  Sometimes I feel really insecure, like I'm not good at this stuff at all and I'm embarrassing myself by putting it on the internet.  Then I remember that people pay me money to do this, and I think of all the heart-felt compliments I've received, and I remember to not compare my work to other people's work (or at least try harder).

Sketchbook Round-Up | Yeti Crafts
That last one is a product of binge-watching Steven Universe while I was sick.
Here are a few of my recent daily sketches.  Some I love, some I don't.  You can see my frustrations with the second one on the top row.  You can follow my almost-daily drawings on Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment