Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Sketchbook Round-Up: Volume 15

Sketchbook Round-Up: Volume 15 | Yeti Crafts
A few Inktober Stragglers and some of my favorite movie characters.




Sketchbook Round-Up: Volume 15 | Yeti Crafts
Follow me on Instagram!

I was sick on Halloween and I spent it in bed, binge watching The Walking Dead and drawing costumes I wish I had (the first three drawings).  The end of Inktober meant I had to come up with my own sketchbook ideas again.  I felt like the theme really helped me stick to drawing every day, so I came up with another one - favorite movie characters.  Starting with the second row, from left - Kat Stratford from 10 Things I Hate About You (my favorite movie of all time), Claire Danes as Juliet, Margot Tenenbaum, Ramona Flowers from Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, Gillian Owens from Practical Magic, and Lydia Deetz from BeetleJuice.














No comments:

Post a Comment